Saturday April 10, 2010 was a lot of fun for Cara, Trae, Ady, Kaden and me. I had a lot of fun running the equipment and watching the kids play. It was funny to me when the boys lost one of the arrow's that I eventually found later. The kids were covered in dirt and I think Ady learned a lesson on how cold the water was when she fell in. It was awesome hanging out with the family.
Saturday April 10, 2010 was a lot of fun for Cara, Trae, Ady, Kaden and me. I had a lot of fun running the equipment and watching the kids play. It was funny to me when the boys lost one of the arrow's that I eventually found later. The kids were covered in dirt and I think Ady learned a lesson on how cold the water was when she fell in. It was awesome hanging out with the family.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful time! I wanted to make your comment a post! Love ya guys, Shay
ReplyDelete